For a while now I've been hearing about this awesome new "secret" product for your hair.
It's supposed to make your hair appear fresh,
even after a day of not washing it.
Yeah baby!
I don't know why it took me so long to get,
but I finally picked some up at my local Sally's.
What is this stuff?
DRY SHAMPOO!
This Rock On brand, well, rocks.
{heheh}
{look, i used it this morning!}
I am especially loving it because I have bangs.
When my hair is in a ponytail with my bangs down,
and I'm feeling particularly lazy {like not wanting to wash my hair, lazy},
I will do a quick spritz on 'em and they're good as new!
Not greasy at all.
Genius I tell ya.
hahah. isn't that the weirdest stuff? my mom uses it in her salon, and i don't know how i feel about it...it makes my hair feel so weird! you're right, it works tho hahah
ReplyDeleteThis stuff looks amazing! I want to try it! I can't ever seem to get away with NOT washing my hair everyday. But it would save me lots of time!
ReplyDeletebtw i found your blog when I was looking at Megan's blog. She did my hair on Wednesday :)
Yay for blogs! And yours is super cute :-)
Love,
Michelle Starrs